Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pictures!

I've finally uploaded the last few days worth of pictures. They can all be viewed via the House Pictures link, but I'll post a few below.

Yesterday, Mom-Mom and Papa came down to work again. After work, I headed to the house and Papa and I put the wainscoting up on the wall using some sort of Loctite adhesive. After that was done and they left for home, I mixed up some grout and tackled the bathroom floor. It took me about three hours, but I'm glad it's done. It looks okay; I think I left too much grout in the joints, as they appear pretty wide, but the "scalloped" edges on our tiles are still mostly visible, so I guess it's okay. Next, I'm supposed to seal the grout, but I have to wait three days for the grout to completely dry out so that no moisture gets trapped. But, after they do the hardwood floors, I won't be able to walk to the floor to the bathroom until a week from now. And I don't want to put in the toilet and sink until I've sealed the grout. So just in the bathroom there's quite a bit of work that will have to be done in the last few days. It will be interesting to see how things go from here. Enjoy the pictures!







Can you tell I'm proud of my tile? :-)

The mirror frame Papa made (it will be painted white):

No comments: