Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday and Pictures

Today it was just me, Jessica, and Dad. I worked on the tub surround, of course. Jessica painted some ceiling and then worked on the living room wall; she got one coat on nearly the entire room. Dad painted for awhile, then worked on filling the joints in the sheetrock put in where the soffit had been. In fact, that job is now almost finished; I think only a little sanding remains. I am extremely grateful to Dad and Papa for their work on that task. It was something I was worried about a couple of weeks ago, but they got it done beautifully and I didn't ever have to think about it. Thank you both!

I've uploaded pictures taken today. A few are shown below, and the rest can be seen on the House Pictures website. They show the end results of this week's work, but they don't really give you a good idea of the amount of effort that went into everything shown. This has been a very productive week, and we owe that largely to loving family members who are incredibly generous with their time. Another 'Thank you' to all of you!




No comments: